Alba Botanica Sea Mineral Cleansing Gel

I'm just about finished with this, and I'm really impressed with it. As with all Alba products, there is no animal testing involved. But one of the main things that I've really appreciated about Alba, and a lot of these organic/natural cleansers is, well, how natural and clean they feel. Compared to a lot of the other body and facial washes that I've tried, which seem very chemical- and scent-heavy, Alba's seem to just go on, and wash off, much cleaner. This Sea Mineral Cleansing Gel is no exception. In fact, it's probably less scented than any of the other Alba products I've tried thus far. It foams up nicely which, I assume, means it's washing away all the impurities on my face. My skin does tend to dry out pretty easily, though, and facial cleansers usually contribute to that. This cleansing gel hasn't been as bad (in terms of drying out my skin) as some others I've tried, like Nivea and Neutrogena. But it still did seem to dry me out a little bit. No fault of the cleanser, really. More just a problem with my skin type. But for a foaming skin cleanser, I have to say it's probably the best I've tried thus far.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paul Mitchell

Cruelty Free Products for Sensitive Skin

A Cruelty-Free Body Wash for Men