Alba Body Wash

Alba has quickly become my favorite company for skin care products. I use their products whenever I can, simply because they work well, they smell great and, most importantly, they don't test on animals. Here are a few of the Alba products that I've used.

Alba Botanica Bath and Shower Gel, Midnight Tuberose, 32-Ounce Bottle


I'm a huge fan of this. I like all the scents, but the Midnight Tuberose is amazing.  Leaves you feeling clean and refreshed, and smelling like a bed of roses. Well, tuberoses, I guess. I don't even know what tuberoses are, but they must smell freakin' fantastic. I've tried the other scents, as well (Island Citrus, French Lavender, Honey Mango, and Sparkling Mint), but the Tuberose is where it's at.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paul Mitchell

Cruelty Free Products for Sensitive Skin

A Cruelty-Free Body Wash for Men