Every Man Jack Face Wash

Face wash is not an easy thing to find. Well, let me rephrase that. Face wash - that isn't skin-clearing (meaning it contains 2% salicylic acid), isn't a face scrub, and isn't prohibitively expensive - is not an easy thing to find. Considering that I wanted to pay less than $15 for 3oz., I was left with very few choices. One of the few was a face wash from Every Man Jack. I'd been looking to try new brands, but that really wasn't an option in this case. So, I grabbed the tube of Every Man Jack hydrating face wash (fragrance free), making sure not to grab one of the skin-clearing tubes, since there was very little difference in their appearance.

I admit it, I like fragrance. Minty, flowery, fruity, something. I'm a sucker for it. I like to breathe in a nice refreshing scent. So, I wasn't thrilled about having a fragrance-free face wash, but it's not a deal-breaker either.

Performance-wise, the Every Man Jack face wash is outstanding. Nice foaming action, rinses off clean, and leaves my face feeling oil-free but hydrated and completely clean. So, outside of the fragrance thing, it's perfect. And when I think about it, not having fragrance is probably much better for my skin anyway. That doesn't mean I'm now going to be a fragrance-free guy from here on out, but I'm not opposed to it either. But this is truly a great product. No real downside at all. Given the scarcity of options in the face wash category, I'm sure I'll be buying this one again.

**Update - July, 2014 **

Sadly, it looks like this product may have been discontinued as I'm no longer finding it on Amazon or the Every Man Jack website. But it looks like they do still make the Signature Mint Face Wash. Though I haven't yet tried this one, I do like their Signature Mint scent and I'm a big fan of the unscented face wash, so I'm eager to give this one a try.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paul Mitchell

Cruelty Free Products for Sensitive Skin

A Cruelty-Free Body Wash for Men