A little strong

I decided to try a new body wash (from Alba, of course). I don't have a complete handle on all of their different lines - there's the body wash with the solid colored labels, the Alba 'Rainforest' line with the green label and the rainforest-y scene on it, and then this line with the yellow label and a more Hawaiian looking thing going on. The previous body washes I'd tried from Alba were all the solid colored label ones, which I've liked a lot. So, when I saw that this 'new' one (turns out, it's not a new scent, but a new 24oz. bottle. It used to be available in 7oz. tubes), I had to give it a shot. It's passion fruit, I guess. That's what it says it is on the bottle. I'll have to take their word for it; I'm not exactly an expert on identifying and verifying the exact aroma emitted by the fruit family. To be perfectly honest, the smell wasn't bad, it was just strong. If it was milder, I may not have minded so much, though I don't know that I'd be a fan. If I had to identify the scent using my limited frame of reference, I'd say it smelled like a Jolly Rancher. Not a bad smell, but not exactly a smell that I'd say is an exact reproduction of the fruit flavor that it is supposed to represent. But it does its job, certainly. My body is cleaner after using it. It has a nice bubbling action. And most importantly, they don't test on animals. But unfortunately, I don't think I'll be buying this one again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paul Mitchell

Cruelty Free Products for Sensitive Skin

A Cruelty-Free Body Wash for Men