A great face wash

Admittedly, I don't know jack about personal hygiene products. I'm just an average guy who cleans myself on a pretty regular basis, who doesn't want a bathroom full of products that have been exhaustively tested on helpless caged animals. So, I've always equated bubbles with getting clean. Soap makes bubbles, body wash makes bubbles, toothpaste even kinda makes bubbles. So it's a bit of a mystery to me how some creamy, lotion-like substance that produces nary a bubble can actually successfully clean my face. But apparently it does. After all, my face looks clean, it feels clean, and it smells clean, so I'm going to give it the benefit of the doubt. The face wash that I'm talking about is the Alba (of course - and I swear I'm not a company shill. I just happen to really like their products, so I'm inclined to stick with the brand) Coconut Milk Facial Wash. I actually tried this after trying the Sea Mineral Cleansing Gel, which was great but it felt like my face was a little dried out after using it. My skin on my face is very sensitive and prone to drying out, so I needed something that wasn't going to contribute to that. So, I talked to some helpful person at Whole Foods (because, again, I know nothing about this stuff) who recommended I go with a cleansing cream, rather than a gel (which makes those cleaning bubbles, of course) or a scrub.

The lotion, or whatever it is seems to do the trick. Smells like coconuts and, I guess, cleans my face without drying it out. But this one's definitely a keeper for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paul Mitchell

Cruelty Free Products for Sensitive Skin

A Cruelty-Free Body Wash for Men