Every Man Jack Shave Gel


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002ATMMQE/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B002ATMMQE&linkCode=as2&tag=choos02-20&linkId=URHI6Q4RPKD7R5QRI have to admit, I was somewhat discouraged after my first two tests with cruelty-free shaving cream. Both were Alba products, which is a brand that I consistently enjoy. So, I was surprised by the disappointing experience I had with both of them. They were just so far from my expectations of what a shaving cream should be and what I'd gotten used to with Gillette and the other brands that test on animals. But I'm not willing to go back to using products that are tested on animals, so I was a little disheartened by the prospect of having to use a product that I just didn't enjoy. And when browsing the aisles at Whole Foods, there aren't many options when it comes to shaving cream. However, I did see that there were a couple new options from Every Man Jack - one in a tube, and one in a can just like what what I'm used to seeing from the major brands. It's called the Every Man Jack Signature Mint Shave Gel.


I was cautiously optimistic about this new shave cream, not sure if it would be similar to Alba's shaving foam, or if it was going to be disappointing in a different way. So, I popped the cap off and pushed down the plunger, releasing a thick gel into my hand. The texture and consistency is very similar Gillette's shaving gel. Then for the real test. Spreading it around in my hands immediately produced a thick foam which I spread around on my face and neck. The scent is a mild mint, not at all overpowering and very pleasant. As I brought the razor to my face and began to shave, it was completely comfortable. This was in stark opposition to the other two shaving creams that I'd tried prior to this, which were fairly uncomfortable, particularly when shaving the mustache area, which frequently left my skin red and aggravated. The Every Man Jack Shave Gel left my skin feeling soft and smooth without a hint of irritation.

The Every Man Jack Signature Mint Shave Gel is, dare I say, perfect. It's so good that I don't want to try any other shaving creams. This is the one. Shaving can't get better than this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paul Mitchell

Cruelty Free Products for Sensitive Skin

A Cruelty-Free Body Wash for Men