The Body Shop body shower gel

The Body Shop occupies this odd space in my mind. I've tried their products on occasion, and usually it's the result of an "occasion" when I find myself at the mall looking for presents, and end up at The Body Shop. I've always been impressed with their products and, particularly, their no animal testing ethos. But I've never really considered their products as something that I'd use on a regular basis because I don't find myself at the mall all that often. But now that anything and everything is available online, their products are just as accessible as any other company's. So, I couldn't resist when I saw their Coconut Shower Gel. I've expressed my love for coconut in a previous post, so I was particularly excited about this one. And I have to say that it did not disappoint. In fact, it is amazing. It has an unbelievable, rich, coconut scent. It's not often I use the word "luxurious" but I can't think of a better way to describe it. It does a great job cleaning, the smell is amazing, it's absolutely fantastic. If I had to come up with a negative, it would be price. It's not exorbitant ($15 for a 25 oz. bottle), but when you factor in the $5 for shipping, it does become pretty expensive. So, I can't say that I've tried a body wash/shower gel that I like more, but I can't completely ignore the cost. So, it will probably have to sit at 2nd place on my list of favorite body washes (behind Alba's Midnight Tuberose body wash) once the value aspect is factored in, but from a pure enjoyment perspective, this would likely be #1.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paul Mitchell

Cruelty Free Products for Sensitive Skin

A Cruelty-Free Body Wash for Men