Kiss My Face!



I have an issue with products with declarative names like "Gee, Your Hair Smells Terrific" or "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!" So, I think that explains my reluctance to buy the "Kiss My Face" shower gel. The name "Kiss My Face" just bothers me. Aside from that, however, I wasn't a big fan of the different scents they offer, scents like mandarin ginger lily, cardamom mint and, worst of all, "peaceful patchouli." I've expressed my distaste for patchouli in a previous post, but I truly can't understand why people would choose to smell like that. It is downright offensive. But I digress. I'm not talking about the patchouli body wash, although I was tempted not to buy anything from Kiss My Face simply because they have the gall to produce a body wash with that vile scent.
Instead, I thought their cold & flu shower gel might be interesting, particularly this time of year. Though I didn't have a cold, I figured the smell of eucalyptus and horehound (really, horehound?) might be nice if and when I do get a cold. OK, I wasn't so sure about horehound, whatever that may be. But eucalyptus certainly hits the spot when you're all clogged up. After using it, it does clear the sinuses, though it doesn't quite have the effect that the same scent has when you're utilizing it mixed with steam. But still nice when you need. However, I did tire of it fairly quickly since I didn't have a cold. So, I think I'm going to shelve it for a while until I need it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paul Mitchell

Cruelty Free Products for Sensitive Skin

A Cruelty-Free Body Wash for Men